All of our THRIVER retreats are held at Pink Sistas’ Founder, Deb’s, floating home on the Columbia River. This provides guests with an atmosphere where they can relax and recharge their batteries while still being able to enjoy all that the Columbia River has to offer.
Pink Sistas has spread her sparkle to deliver more than just weekend retreats on the Columbia River. Look at what we added for 2019:
- A NEW Day Trip at Big Eddy Marina ~ Sept 14, Come at 10 am and leave at 4
- Boating on our Tickled Pink Party Boat
- Enjoy lunch, snacks, and water toys!
- Just bring a towel! 6 Guest capacity
- New Couples Retreat coming in September 2019, dates TBD
- Gorge Bunk House 1 Night Retreat in Stevenson, WA, dates
- A Thriver Retreat Letter to help you prepare
- Networking with other THRIVERS, sleeping, reading, art meditation, yoga and getting in touch with Nature And a movie
- Sleeping in a Barn! Sleeping bag/pillow/ Air mattress/slippers
- Electronics: No T.V. or Internet. You can make quick calls home
- Bring your own juice or soda if you need it
See our calendar page for dates and available retreat dates!!
If you are participating in a retreat please click here to be directed to our Retreat Letter & Submission Form.
Have you been on a retreat with Pink Sistas? Do you have pictures you’d like to have featured on the website? If so please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you.
Arrival is Saturday 10 am, departure is about 4 pm